Friday, May 9, 2008

Just a quick update

Just wanted to give a quick update. I made it through all the MRI's yesterday...WOOHOO!! Everything is still on track...chemo and PICC line on Monday, two lumbar punctures on Tuesday (YUCK!!), and chemo the rest of the week. Rob's mom is coming in next week to help with the girls and with me, and then my mom is going to come in the following week when I am at home. We don't know how I will react to the chemo, so we are just going to make sure that there is someone here to help if we need it.

Also, we have heard from several people trying to sign the prayer map that they are getting a "bad gateway" error message. This is nothing that you are doing. It is something with their server. If you hit the refresh button (usually just once or twice) it will refresh to the map.

Thanks for all the prayers and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!!


WITH GOD, WE WILL BEAT THIS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Monday morning and I am praying for you today. Praying for easy access in the PICC line insertion. (sorry,I know I am not using the correct medical language here). And especially praying that your first chemo treatment goes well and your reactions will be mild........
Tanya in Shreveport