Monday, April 28, 2008

Home from Houston

Well, there really isn't a whole lot to report. We are home from Houston, and we feel the only thing we really accomplished was the fertility issue. I have tests scheduled in Tyler on Thursday (CT, PET scan and Echo) and on Saturday (MRI). After that, I will meet with my oncologist next Tuesday and will probably start chemo either on Wednesday or Thursday. I'll keep ya posted!!

Here are just a few pics from Houston: (there would be more, but for some reason my camera deleted the rest of my pics, so this is all there is)



us waiting...in the waiting room :-)

Rob checking all the wonderful e-mails and comments we've received


Just us chillin' in our hotel room

Thanks for all the e-mails and comments! We LOVE reading all of them! Thanks to each of you for your prayers and support! Remember...With God, WE WILL BEAT THIS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vanessa - your pictures look wonderful. Reading the updates, I realize it was a stressful trip (all the waiting!!!), but you made it through like the trooper we know you to be!!

Keep up the good attitude....my little orange tag on my PC reminds me each day to pray for you and your whole family - Love ya-Tanya