Monday, July 14, 2008

Here we go again...

Well, the last round was not an easy one to say the least. I was sick pretty much the entire time and never really had a "great" day. I'm back in the hospital for my fourth round, which is half way done. I know I should be excited, but I'm really not. I'm so ready for this to be over. It's totally miserable. This round is worse while in the hospital, but not as bad when at home.

I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time writing this blog. Here are some specific prayer requests for right now: I have developed neuropathy in my hands which is a numbing sensation, so as you can probably guess, it is pretty hard to do a lot of things because I can't feel my finger tips or palm of my hands. Please pray this goes away. Also, I have had some bleeding which is very dangerous because it can cause my counts to drop too fast. Please pray for my abdominal pain. It has gotten better, but has not disappeared yet.

Thank you so much for all your prayers and support. I will try and update again tomorrow when I feel a little better. Just wanted to get an update to all of you!!

With God, WE WILL BEAT THIS!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vanessa,
I am so thankful that you are halfway done with your treatment! All you have endured is proof that you can make it through the rest. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Vanessa - Half way is GREAT! You have been so strong - you are an encourager to all of us who are praying for you. My specific prayer today is that the treatment goes as planned with minimal discomfort.

Hang in there!!
Tanya

Anonymous said...

Vanessa, You are constantly in my prayers. I'm asking God to bless you, heal you and give you "strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow". I'm praying for your family, too. I check my email often for Rob's updates and I check your blog. If you don't feel like blogging that's okay. Just focus on doing whatever you need to do during your treatment to feel as well as possible. You're our champion. Love you, Miz Lesa

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you are in so much pain and not having a very good week. I am praying with all my heart that your bleeding stops and your abdominal pain stopsand the neuropathy subsides. Wish I was there with you right now so I could give you a giant, long overdue hug!! Just know I love you very much and am thinking of you every single day. Love you bunches!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa & Rob, We listen to the greatest Christian radio station in the world in Houston TX--89.3 KSBJ -- and they are sponsering a Leukemia/Lyphoma Shine the Light Night in October. It would be great to have some people do a team in honor or you there! Here is the website and information........
http://www.ksbj.org/event_details.php?Id=3293
We love you, are still praying for you and know that God Will Beat this! Love you! "Ms. Cindy"

Anonymous said...

Vanessa-I am very sorry for what you are going through.I wish you the best and that you over come all that your going through and your family we have the best GOD ever and he is the best medicin GOD BLESS YOU.IWILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU.