Thursday, June 5, 2008

One more day...

Yesterday went pretty good. They started me on another chemo and I found out that this is the one that was supposed to make me feel unsteady and light headed. I've had two of my four rounds that I will have before I go home and so far so good. I will get another round here in about 2 hours and then my last round about 11:30 tonight. Each one is about 2 hours and so as long as everything stays on schedule (like my blood levels and my pH levels) I will get to go home in the morning!! I'm so excited. There is just nothing like being in your own bed...and of course I miss my crazy puppies! The girls came in to see me yesterday and so that helped brighten my day and last night my sister-in-law and my nephews stopped in. They were so cute. My 18 month old nephew, Wyatt, was amazed at the helicopters taking off and he liked to go down to the nutrition center and swipe the little orange juice cups. He was so cute. Walker, my 4 year old nephew was also amused with the helicopters and he just kind of ran around here and kept my spirits up. They were so cute. When they were getting ready to leave, Kay looked at Walker and told him to say "bye-bye Nessa" and instead, Wyatt said it. It was like medicine to my heart. It was so sweet.

Last night my stomach felt a little ugh, and I got really cold, but my temperature was never above normal. I finally just ended up going to bed and slept most of the night. At least as much as you can when you are in the hospital.

Thank you to each of you who have been praying specifically for me not to be unsteady or light-headed. Your prayers have definitely been answered. Please keep them up. The doctor told me this morning that this weekend and early next week should be my rough time again, so if you can add that to your list, please do so. All of you are great and have kept me fighting this fight. Thank you so much!!

WITH GOD, WE WILL BEAT THIS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to go home tomorrow and sleep in your bed and spend time with your girls and Rob!! We love you bunches!!