Thursday, July 29, 2010

Family and Maternity Pics

Last Saturday, our family set out to get some good family pictures and to also capture my pregnancy in the last stage. My sweet friend Crystal is working on her photography portfolio, so she takes all of our family pics! She will just take suggestions and then offer her own. I have seen several friends' pictures in front of this "I Love U" mural, so once I found out where it was, I was determined to take these pictures in front of it. While we were downtown, we also found all these great old buildings to add into the pictures. So, here are just a few of our favorites...














The wall says it all!
















Thank you Crystal! Like I said, these were just a few of our favorites! She took over 230 pictures for us to choose from!

2 comments:

Brandi Hart said...

I think that's called graffiti, not a mural. It looks great in the pictures either way though! Yall are an adorable family, Vanessa. Still praying for you girl!

Vanessa said...

Yes, technically, I think it is graffiti, but it keeps getting repainted because so many people take their pics in front of it, that now, it is considered a mural...haha! Either way, I loved it!