Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cameron's Stuff

Many of you haven't been able to see any of Cameron's stuff. Most people get to show off the nursery, but Cameron doesn't have his own nursery. He will be sharing his room with me and Rob for a little while. We are hoping to be able to build next year, but if not, we have ideas of remodeling to make a new room for Emilee and then Cameron will get hers. Such a blessing to be overflowing our house! I hope we can overflow a few more in the future! :-)

Anyways, here are just a few of his precious things...

Cameron's diaper bag...I'm addicted to putting his name on EVERYTHING!

The front of the bag...this side is more me


My mom had this little onesie made for him...so cute!


His "Little Brother" onesie...the girls have shirts to go with it, so I will post that when we get all of them together


His name sign in his room. This was a group effort...I did the letters, my dad and Rob did the sign, and then Rob hung it up. Thank you Daddy for finishing it up for us! We love it!


Cameron's blanket...my mom (Nana) made Cameron's bedding for him. We LOVE it! We wanted something different, so we went with red and brown!


These pictures don't do it justice, but we LOVE it!


Some of his toys. He has so many more now that there would not be room for him in the crib...haha!



More of his blanket


We love it!
So, that is just a few of his things. Hope you enjoyed!!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the big and little polka dots and color combinations! Very cute! And the sign you made of his name is beautiful!

Brandi Hart said...

I love the bedding!

M~ said...

Vanessa my dear......I pray that the ultrasound tech isn't wrong! But everything is just adorable!