Monday, April 5, 2010

21 weeks



Oh WOW!!! Check out that belly! I had no idea it was that big until I saw this picture! HAHAHA! And man, do I look tired! Things are going great right now! We go in on the 12th to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We can't wait! We are so ready to start getting things ready for our little miracle. We still only have the crib set up, but at least it is a start!

I hope everyone had a great Easter and took a few minutes to think about what we were really celebrating...HE IS RISEN!!! This year has been such an amazing year so far, and I hope it continues.

Sorry this post is so short, but there really isn't a whole lot going on right now. Just work and staying busy with the girl's activities. They are so excited to find out if they will have a brother or sister. I will let you know as soon as we find out!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl!!! Also, you have a good reason to be tired... you are growing a human. It takes a lot out of you (no pun intended)! SO excited for you!!!