Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update to the Power of Prayer Blog

Oops, apparently I received some wrong information on Claudia, my aunt's friend. As I know God knows what she needs and has heard your prayers, I also strongly believe in specific prayer, so knowing what is really going on is important. Here is an email I received tonight from my aunt:

Claudia has finished her second round of chemo. She was here this weekend for my valentine party, and ended up in the emergency room with a 7 mm kidney stone. So she went ahead and took her second round of chemo and reported to the hospital this morning for surgery to get rid of the kidney stone.
They have not told her that she has to have chemo the rest of her life. She is stage 2 and trying really hard to stay positive. Thank you for praying for her...God is giving her the victory everyday and she is holding on to that.

Thanks Aunt Flora for keeping us posted. We will definitely be praying for her as I know With God, She can beat it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!