Wednesday, May 19, 2010

And the Belly Grows!!!

I thought I would share some belly pics so you can see how fast he is growing! Enjoy...



22 weeks


23 weeks, 2 days



24 weeks, 1 day


24 weeks, 1 day

26 weeks, 5 days

26 weeks, 5 days

Hope you enjoyed watching my belly grow! It is one of the most wonderful feelings in the world! He is VERY active and LOVES music! We are still so amazed at this miracle God has blessed us with!

On a medical note, all my bloodwork has come back in normal range and my health continues to improve. Thank you for all your prayers and support! We love you all!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Such a miracle!

mizlesa said...

This makes me happy :)
See you at the BABY! shower.

Tracy said...

I'm glad to know that things are still going well and that your health is improving! God is good!

Haelie said...

You are glowing! I think you get more beautiful as the belly grows!!! :o)