Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas
from our family to yours!

May your blessings overflow this year as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior. I love Christmas! This year is very special to me and my family as I have been out of the hospital for one year and am doing great!

Here are just a few of our pictures so far this year...


Our end table in the living room...just decorated

Our Christmas tree- decorated for the 4th time this year because Cleo, our cat, keeps knocking it down.


My awesome wreath that my Aunt Patsy helped me make (helped meaning she made it while I watched)



Reindeer, presents and trees in our front yard. We didn't get all the lights put out this year...just seemed to run out of time.


Our 8 foot cross in our front yard. We wanted to show the true meaning of Christmas.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Love, love, love the pics! Your hair is growing back so fast and pretty!